Entrepreneurs - 15 Questions to Ask Yourself

Whether or not you are planning your start-up, launching a new product and/or focusing on what it will take to get your business to the next level, ask yourself these questions.
  1. Clarify my goals ... where do I want to go?
  2. What kind of enterprise do I want to build?
  3. What risks & sacrifices does such an enterprise require?
  4. Can I accept these risks and sacrifices?
  5. Setting strategy ... how will I get there?
  6. Is the strategy well defined?
  7. Can the strategy generate sufficient profits and growth?
  8. Is the strategy sustainable?
  9. Are my growth goals too conservative or too aggressive?
  10. Executing the strategy .... can I do it?
  11. Do I have the right resources and relationships?
  12. How strong is the organization?
  13. Can I play the role required? 
  14. What knowledge, experience and skills gaps exist amongst my team and I?
  15. What advisors can I put in place for support? 
View Pat Alacqua's profile on LinkedIn 

No comments:

Post a Comment